Log into Salesforce Service Cloud and sync to Marketing Cloud
On this page:
- Before you begin
- For Marketing users
- Log into Service Cloud
- Integrate/sync Service Cloud to Marketing Cloud
Before you begin
- This will be much easier if you are logged into Marketing Cloud, and have previously set up your password and security questions; otherwise, you'll need to stop and do so during the process.
- Be sure to register your cell phone, as you may need it if off campus.
For Marketing users
- After logging into Marketing Cloud, hover over your name and choose .
- Click .
- Click , and then .
- Hover over the red house, and then hover over and click .
Now when you log in, you will be taken to the email overview page to continue the work you are doing in Email Studio.
Log into Service Cloud
- Locate the Service Cloud system notification email message you received from
- Use the blue "Verify Your Account" link provided in the message for password setup. Create your password and security question.
After initial setup, you can always log into Service Cloud at login.salesforce.com with your email address (e.g.,
email@example.com) as your username. You can also find the login link at https://www.salesforce.com.
Integrate/sync Service Cloud to Marketing Cloud
- Marketing users: After logging into Service Cloud, in the upper right corner, change the "IU Constituents" to "IU Marketing". This should be a one-time action.
- Click the tab under "University".
- If you're not integrated/synced, you'll see "Connect to Marketing Cloud". Click it, and add your Marketing Cloud credentials if prompted.
- You will see the "Email Send" window in Service Cloud. To make sure that you can open Marketing Cloud from within Service Cloud, click on the screen's right.