It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Add a button in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
To add a button:
- In the
- In the email preview pane, a button with the text
Button Textwill display. Hover over the button block, and click to edit it.
- In the Block Editor on the left, under the tab, enter your button text. Use descriptive text for subscribers using assistive technologies.
- Set the alignment to left, right, or center.
- Make sure the button color is set to
#990000, and then set the padding and border widths as desired:
- To add a link, under "Link":
- Ise the
- In the "Link URL" field, enter the URL. Do not include
https://if the link type is or .
- In the "Link Title" field, enter text for a hover-over tool tip.
- Enter a tracking alias. This is a helpful option when using analytics.
- Select .
- Ise the
- On the tab, configure the background, border, and spacing settings as desired.
- When you're finished, click .