It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Add an external content block to Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
To use an external content block to embed content from a URL into your message:
- Click to edit a layout area. On the
- On the
- Under "Retrieval Method", select one of the following options:
- Immediately: The URL content will be retrieved at the time you select . This content can be edited.
- Send Time: The URL content will be retrieved when the email is processed for sending. This content cannot be edited.
- On the tab, add background, border, and spacing as desired.
- When finished, click .