It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Add an Image content block in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
To add an Image content block:
- Click on the
- In the Note:The maximum file size for images is 3 MB. Allowed file types are JPEG, PNG, SVG, GIF, and AMPscript.
tab, click to add a saved image, or enter the URL for a linked image.
- Under "Image Settings", add a border, padding, and alignment for the image as desired.
- Under the tab, add a background, border, and spacing to your block.
- Under "Link", click Insert Link window. if the image will have a link. This opens the
- When you're finished, click .