It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Create an email message from an existing one in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
When sending email from cases, be careful not to include any protected health information (ePHI) that might be present in the Salesforce case.
To create an email message from an existing one in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder:
- In Create Email, from the drop-down menu, select
- From the business unit's local folders, find the message you wish to use, and click
- The "Define Email Properties" window will open. Rename the message. This field is required for all messages.
- Select the where you will save the message, and click .
- Using the content blocks, edit the message as needed.
- Send the message.