It is recommended to start building your HTML email from an IU Branded template and use content blocks we provide. You can find the templates in the “IU Branded Templates folder” located in the Shared section. You can find the blocks themselves in the IU Assets folder.
Create a text-only email message in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
Theoption allows you to access the WYSIWYG editor to create and format a simple email message. This email version does not contain or offer any branding graphics or images.
- In "Create Email", select
- Under , give the email a descriptive name.
- Select a location where you will save the email.
- Enter the subject of the email (required).
Note:After entering the subject, click thebutton that appears when you click into the "Subject" field; otherwise, it will not save.
- Enter the email text.
- If your email or send classification do not include required Marketing Cloud anti-spam coding for the Physical Mailing Address, Profile Center, and Track Opens, add them to the message.
- Send the message.