Create an evite in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder classic templates
When sending email from cases, be careful not to include any protected health information (ePHI) that might be present in the Salesforce case.
To create an evite:
- From the drop-down menu, select .
- In and , select from the drop-down menu.
- The templates will open. Click and then go to . Click the evite template and then .
- "Define Email Properties" opens. Give the email message a name and select a local folder where you will save the message.
- The evite will open for editing.
- The default branding bar is for Indiana University. For a campus-specific branding bar, see Change the branding bar for IU shared templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder.
- To edit a content region, hover over the region and click. The content region will open for editing. The regions are free-form content blocks with preformatted placeholder text.
- To change text and maintain formatting in these content regions, highlight text between the first and last characters and type your text. (In the example below, the text "New Event" was added.) Then delete the first and last characters.
Note:Highlighting all of the placeholder text and typing your text will remove formatting.
- When you are finished, click .
- Repeat steps 7-9 for editing other content regions.
- Additional resources for editing your evite:
- To remove a content block from a content region, click the arrow in the upper right-hand corner, and select
- The empty content region will be blank and will not display in the evite.
- In the social media bar, the default social media icons are for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube. If you want to have a different social media bar, see Change social media bars in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder Classic Templates. To replace social media icons, see Change social media icons in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder Classic Templates.
- Send the message.