Insert an image in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder Classic Templates
To insert an image:
- Go to the free form block where you want to insert an image and click to edit.
- In the editor, place the cursor where you want to insert your image. Click the image icon in the toolbar.
- "Image Properties" opens. Click
- If clicking , find and click the image from the folders. Click .
- A thumbnail of the image will display in "Image Properties". If you need a different image, click to change the image.
- Check the dimensions of the image and adjust as desired. If sizing image by dimensions, uncheck
- Add a border and padding if desired.
- Set the alignment as , , or .
- If you want to link the image, click under "Link". Click .
- The image will display. When you are finished, click