Create an email message from a branded template in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder has a selection of empty IU-branded templates you can use to create email.
- In the content area, click
- Under "Define Email Properties", from the "Create Email" drop-down menu, select
- A list of templates will display. Click
- Go to . There are eight different branded templates from which to choose. Click a template and then click .
- Under "Define Email Properties", give the email message a descriptive name and select the local folder where you want to save it. Click
- The template will open to the "Add Content" screen. Enter the subject and click
- The Indiana University general branding bar is applied by default. For a campus-specific branding bar, see Change the branding bar for IU shared templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder.
- The template will have several empty layout areas in the right pane. Click one of the layout areas to edit.
- Drag and drop content blocks from the left pane into the layout areas as desired.
- Click the content blocks to add content.
- When you're finished adding content, click .
- Send the message.