Use the Social Follow block in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
To use the Social Follow block:
- In the
- Hover over the block in the preview pane and click to edit. The Block editor will open on the left-hand side. Under "Social Network", you can select social media icons by clicking and selecting the icon that corresponds with the network(s) you want to display.
- When you have added your social networks, enter the URLs in the URL fields.
- You can remove social networks by clicking the to the right of the URL field. Click and drag the social networks to reorder them.
- After the social media icons have been added, select the alignment of the icons: , , or .
- Select or for the layout.
- Select the style of your social media bar from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to have a text label with each icon, check the box for include text label with icon. Adjust the font and font color as desired.
- In the tab, add the background, border, and spacing as desired.
- When you are finished, click .