Change social media icons in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder Classic Templates
To change social media icons:
- Hover over the social media block (free form block) and click to edit.
- In the editor for the social media bar, highlight and delete the icon you want to replace.
- Put the cursor in the blank area and click the image icon.
- Go to and click the social media icon you want. The icon will be white. Click .
- In "Image Properties", confirm that the image size is 32 x 32 px and the
- Adjust the background, border, and padding as desired.
- Set the alignment to , , or .
- Under "Link", click web link. and enter the