Create an email message from an existing one in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
To create an email message from an existing one in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder:
- In Create Email, from the drop-down menu, select
- From the business unit's local folders, find the message you wish to use, and click
- The "Define Email Properties" window will open. Rename the message. This field is required for all messages.
- Select the where you will save the message, and click .
- Using the content blocks, edit the message as needed.
- Send the message.