Create a text-only email message in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
Theoption allows you to access the WYSIWYG editor to create and format a simple email message. This email version does not contain or offer any branding graphics or images.
- In "Create Email", select
- Under , give the email a descriptive name.
- Select a location where you will save the email.
- Enter the subject of the email (required).
Note:After entering the subject, click thebutton that appears when you click into the "Subject" field; otherwise, it will not save.
- Enter the email text.
- If your email or send classification do not include required Marketing Cloud anti-spam coding for the Physical Mailing Address, Profile Center, and Track Opens, add them to the message.
- When you are ready, test send the email. If testing is acceptable, send the email.