Use email layouts in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
When using a template to create an email message, each template has a different layout made up of content blocks. You can change the properties to display the desired number of content blocks and columns.
To edit the layout properties:
- Hover over the layout and click. "Layout editing" opens in the left pane. There are three tabs for layout editing:
- Layout Settings
- In the tab, you can drag and drop different blocks to the layout area:
- In the
tab, you can:
- Select for mobile device preview
- Adjust mobile column stacking (if the layout has more than one column)
- Style the background, border, and spacing
- Under the tab, if you have multiple columns in your layout, change the width of the columns and the space between them as desired.
- When you have finished editing the layout, click .