Test send an email message in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder
After creating your email message, perform a test send with it to make sure it renders correctly and includes all necessary components.
To perform a test send:
- Click the
- Under "Recipients", enter up to five email addresses. (UITS recommends creating a testing list for use with test sends.)
- Under "From Options", on the send classification:
If you want to change the "Sender Profile" or "Delivery Profile" within the send classification, you may overwrite to a different saved profile.
tab, use the drop-down list to select a
- Under "Subject Prefix", enter the text you want displayed in front of the Subject text (e.g., typically
[TEST]for test email), and check the boxes to select , , , and/or , as applicable:
- Review your entries; if no errors are found, click .
- In the "Test Send Summary", confirm the number of recipients, the number of messages to send, and the maximum number of messages to send. If these numbers are correct, click .
If the test send has no errors, you will see a message confirming that the test send was successful.