In Salesforce Marketing Cloud, how do I copy a data extension?
Navigate to, and select .
- Click the name of the data extension you want to copy.
- When the data extension opens, click the
- Click the
- A new dialog box will open. Select the location where your new data extension will be saved.
- Enter the name of the data extension copy and the description, if desired. Do not enter the external key; Marketing Cloud will generate one upon creation of the copy.
- Click . The new data extension will be saved.