Export data from a data extension in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
To export data from a data extension:
Navigate to, and select .
- Select the data extension and click .
- The Export Data Extension wizard opens. Give the file a file name and a file type.
Under "File Type", select one of the following:
- Comma-separated values (.csv): The file will export as a CSV file.
- Tab-separated values (.txt): The file will export as a TXT file.
- Other (.txt): If you choose this file type, you must enter a 1-character delimiter in the field.
- Under "Export Options", select any of the following:
- Include column headers: Export the data extension field names as column headers.
- Compress file: The filename will export with a
- Encrypt file: Not used.
- Under "Delivery Location", select . Click .
- The file will download and you will receive a success message. Click .