In Salesforce Marketing Cloud, how do I create a subscriber list?
To create a subscriber list in Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
Navigate to, and select .
- Go to My Lists and click .
- Enter the name of your list. If you want your list to be public, check
- Enter a description of the list, if desired. Do not enter an external key; one will be created when you save the new list.
- Under "Location", select the folder where you want to save your list.
- If your list will be associated with a Service Cloud Campaign, you can find and select your campaign under "Campaign Association". Click .
- Check the box if you would like a welcome email to be sent to new subscribers when they are added to the list. Click .