Access subscriber properties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
To access a subscriber's properties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
Navigate to, and select .
- Find the folder with your subscriber lists, and click to open it.
- Click the name of the appropriate subscriber list to open it.
- Click the tab, and then click the name of the subscriber whose data you want to modify.
- In the subscriber's property dialog box that opens, there are four tabs:
- The tab displays the subscriber's email address, subscriber key, number of bounces, and unsubscribes. You may edit the email address and subscriber key.
- The tab lets you view and modify the subscriber's profile and preference attributes.
- The tab displays all of the lists to which the subscriber belongs. You can add or remove lists by clicking or . The "Add to Subscriber Lists" dialog box will open. Select list(s) to add and click .
- The tab lists the subscriber's email activities for the past 90 days.
- When you are finished viewing and modifying the subscriber's properties, click .