Access subscriber properties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
To access a subscriber's properties in Salesforce Marketing Cloud:
Navigate to, and select .
- Find the folder with your subscriber lists, and click to open it.
- Click the name of the appropriate subscriber list to open it.
- Click the tab, and then click the name of the subscriber whose data you want to modify.
- In the subscriber's property dialog box that opens, there are four tabs:
- The tab displays the subscriber's email address, subscriber key, number of bounces, and unsubscribes. You may edit the email address. You cannot edit the subscriber key. If you need to edit, check and record the lists the subscriber is on, and then delete the subscriber and create a new user profile for them. Add to the lists the subscriber was on.
- The tab lets you view and modify the subscriber's name and preference attributes.
- The tab displays all of the lists to which the subscriber belongs. You can add or remove lists by clicking or . The "Add to Subscriber Lists" dialog box will open. Select list(s) to add and click .
- The tab lists the subscriber's email activities for the past 90 days.
- When you are finished viewing and modifying the subscriber's properties, click .