Use a template when you want to use the same format for multiple email sends.
There are four ways to create templates:
- Save an email as a template
- Save as a template works for the non-technical user.
- Allows the user to access a master template and add user-specific content regions.
- Template editor
- Paste HTML
- Use Paste HTML for full customization of the template.
- Requires advanced knowledge of HTML, Marketing Cloud templates, and content blocks
- The business unit must maintain templates.
- Use Shared IU Templates
- Select from seven IU-branded and tested templates.
- Updates to shared templates are applied by each business unit.