Create a branded email message using the Template Editor in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
A properly IU-branded email message should include two items:
- The campus branding banner
- The "Fulfilling the Promise" image
To brand the message using the Template Editor:
- In Marketing Cloud, go to > .
- In the folder tree on the left side, click
- Enter the name and folder location and select the
- In the Template Editor, the default layout is "Layout A (optimized)". To change a layout, click the
- There are many different layouts from which to choose. To preview a layout, click its radio button. Your layouts should have at least two full-width content areas at the bottom; these are for the "Fulfilling the Promise" image and a social media footer.
- In the Template Editor, select
- Select your campus banner that matches your business unit and click
- Continue to edit your template. When your template is complete, click .
- Create a new template-based email using the new template. For "Target Language", select .
- In the email editor, double-click the bottom pane to bring up a folder tree. Navigate to