In Salesforce Marketing Cloud, how do I add an email link for IU Shared Templates?
- Ensure that you are in the content region where you want the link and select
- Highlight the text where you want the email link.
- From the "Insert" drop-down menu, select
- The "Insert Link" box will open. From the "Link to:" drop-down menu, select
- Enter the email address, subject, and tracking alias. A tracking alias is a descriptive name required for analytics. The link tooltip is the hover text for the link.
- Click . By default, the linked text is blue.
- To change the link color to the recommended IU Crimson, highlight the blue text. Select the text color button (). The full color palette will open.
- In the field below the color palette, enter the IU Crimson hex number
Tabto commit the color.
The link text is now the recommended IU Crimson.
- To review the link properties, right-click the linked text and choose
- Review or edit as needed, and click .