ARCHIVED: Insert an image into IU Shared Templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
On this page:
Insert an image
To insert an image into IU Shared Templates:
- Click the space where you want the image and select
- Click in the now empty space and select
- Choose from eight different layouts. Click .
- Select the image; choose from previously uploaded images, or upload an image to My Portfolio. Click Note:For image recommendations and guidelines, see Image guidelines below.
- In "Content Area Properties", select borders and colors. For padding, 20 pixels is recommended. Click
- The image will open in the text editor. Format the image by right-clicking it and selecting
- In the tab, adjust the image size and borders.
- In the tab, choose the alignment and padding.
- In the
- Click .
When uploading images to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Maximum file size: Maximum file size for uploading images to My Portfolio is 200 KB.
- Supported image file types:
.bmp .gif .jpeg .jpg .png .tif .tiff .vsd
- Check image dimensions:
- Does the image fit in the content region?
- Has the image been optimized for the web?
- Has the image been adjusted to account for padding, margins, or borders?