In Salesforce Marketing Cloud, how do I insert an image into IU Shared Templates?
On this page:
- Inserting an image
- Image best practices
Inserting an image
To insert an image into IU Shared Templates:
- Click the space where you want the image and select
- Click in the now empty space and select
- Choose from eight different layouts. Click .
- Select the image; choose from previously uploaded images, or upload an image to My Portfolio. Click Note:For image recommendations and best practices, see Image best practices below.
- In "Content Area Properties", select borders and colors. For padding, 20 pixels is recommended. Click
- The image will open in the text editor. Format the image by right-clicking it and selecting
- In the tab, adjust the image size and borders.
- In the tab, choose the alignment and padding.
- In the
- Click .
Image best practices
When uploading images to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, keep the following best practices in mind.
Maximum file size
The maximum file size for uploading images to My Portfolio is 200 KB.
Supported image file types
Supported image file types:
.bmp .gif .jpeg .jpg .png .tif .tiff .vsd
Check your image dimensions:
- Does the image fit in the content region?
- Has the image been optimized for the web?
- Has the image been adjusted to account for padding, margins, or borders?