Add a location link to IU Shared Templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Click the location area and select
- Right-click within the text for location and choose
- Add the "Link to:" (the
https://) and the "Link URL" from Google Maps. Also complete the "Tracking Alias:" field. The Tracking Alias is a descriptive name that can be used for analytics. The Link Tooltip is the hover text.
- Click .
- To change the color of the linked text, highlight the text and click the arrow for the font color.
- This opens the color palette. You can select one of the colors, or type a hex number for a color. The hex number for the recommended IU crimson color is 7D110C. Use the
- The text is now in the recommended IU crimson color. Click .