ARCHIVED: Add a web link for IU shared templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Click in the content region where you want the link, and select
- In the text editor, highlight the text where the link will be added.
- Navigate to or click the insert link ( ) button.
- The "Insert Link" window opens. Choose either
- In the "Link URL :" field, enter the URL.
Note:The URL should not include
https://. This is included in the "Link to :" field.
- Enter the tracking alias. The tracking alias is a descriptive name of the link that is used for analytics. The link tooltip (i.e., the hover text for the link) is optional. Click
- By default, the linked text is underlined and the color is blue.
- To change the color of the linked text, highlight the text and click the font color arrow ( ).
- This opens the color palette. You can change the color by choosing the colors provided or enter a specific HEX Number. For IU shared templates, the recommended link color is IU Crimson (HEX Number 7D110C). Enter the HEX number, and then press
- The linked text color changes to the recommended IU Crimson. Click
- To view or edit the link properties, click or highlight the linked text, right-click, and select