Create a campaign in the Service Cloud
- In the Service Cloud, go to the
tab and click .
as the "Campaign Record Type" from the drop-down menu. Click .
- Under "New Campaign", enter the "Campaign Name".
- To allow the campaign to display in any search or drop-down lists, check the box for
. Select from the "Status" drop-down menu.
- In the "Business Unit" field, browse and select your business unit. If your business unit is not displayed, begin typing it in the look-up and click
- Enter any details or information in the "Description" field.
- If your campaign is a child of another campaign, select the "Parent Campaign".
- Under the "Type" drop-down menu, select
. Leave the checkbox unchecked. If checked, only the owner can view the campaign.
- The "Campaign Type" field is a text field used to allow informal grouping/filtering of various campaigns or emails. (optional)
- Under "Details", complete the "Start Date" and "End Date" fields. (optional)