Add members to a campaign using reports in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Navigate to and select the folder, where the shared reports are located. Find a report that is close to meeting your list, and from the drop-down menu, select .
- Select , rename the report, and save it to your business unit's folder.
- In your report, add filters to find your members. You can select from the drop-down menus, or drag criteria from the left navigation into the filter area.
- When you have the members and criteria you want, run the report and save.
- Click .
- Find your campaign and enter the member status as
Sent. Click .
The members have been added to your campaign. You can open your campaign and view or edit the members.