In Salesforce Service Cloud, how do I send email?
- Create your campaign and add your recipients in the Service Cloud.
- Log into the Service Cloud and navigate to .
- Under "Email Send", verify your business unit.
- For the "Email" field, click to locate the email message you created in the Marketing Cloud.
- The subject line will come over from Marketing Cloud, and can be edited.
- For "Recipients", you can choose campaigns and/or reports. Click (plus sign) to add items to the box below.
- Select any exclusion campaigns or reports. Don't forget to click Note:It is not necessary to check.
(plus sign) to add items to the box below.
- In the "From" section, select the radio button for Note:It is not necessary to check.
. Do not select . When you use a Send Classification, the "Reply-to" box will display "--Default--"; it will use the reply-to information that is already set in the Send Classification.
- Select ; the campaign will have already de-duped contact records based on "ContactID".
- Under "Send Date and Time", you can set to send immediately or schedule a send date and time.
- Check , and then click to send the email.