User training requirements
Basic user training is available for all users of the Salesforce applications.
New users must complete the following requirements prior to attending training:
- If not on file complete the departmental New Adopter Licensing MOU and designate a team administrator.
- If none exsists, you need to create a business unit.
- Complete all prerequisites for Acceptable Use Agreement (AUA) and FERPA compliance
- At this point you will request new user accounts
- Complete the CRM User Agreement
- Receive confirmation of new user account setup.
- Then you can request the date you prefer to attend training.
We require an account to attend training.